Multi-Family Construction Project: Fort Sam Houston Dormitories
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers constructed a total of 1,200 “hotel-style” modular apartment units to accommodate 2,400 medical trainees. The development consisted of two four-story structures encompassing 600 modular designed apartments on three floors above a single level of classroom and administration space.
- Project Type: Multifamily
- Owner: US Army
- Builder: Army Corps of Engineers
- Contractor: Hensel Phelps Construction
- Contract Value: $2,315,466
- Completion Date: July, 2010